Saturday 4 January 2014

More awesome tuneage, SherlockLives! and a Happy New Year!!!



Happy New Year, awesome nerds. Hope you're all recovered from whatever madness you got up to on NYE. I was a major party animal - I went to the flicks to see Hunger Games: Catching Fire (awesome - made me laugh and cry and hop around in my seat like I had ants in my pants) then I went home, had a bottle of cider and fell asleep at 10:30. Don't you wish you could keep up with my partying antics??? You know you do.

Sherlock season three appeared - fucking finally! I started watching Sherlock a couple of months after S2 finished so my wait hasn't been quite as long but anyone who has waited the full time should be sainted! It fucking snowed in Egypt before we got S3. Anyway, Sherlock is still a dick, John has shaved off that ridiculous face fur and Mary is way more awesome than I expected. Good times.


Now for the tuneage: I was planning on just using one song but I'm feeling musical today so I'm going for three (hopefully I'll keep it to three, anyway)

First up is Demons by Imagine Dragons because I can't stop listening to their Night Visions album.
Next is Mistaken for Strangers by The National. I've never really listened to their music before but something about this just clicked for me.
Last, but not least, is Same Love by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft Mary Lambert. Again, not my usual thing but it spoke to me (also, Mary Lambert has the voice of an angel).

Much love, QoS

No comments:

Post a Comment